All hands on deck! We have decided to make your Classic Mini experience even more fun and challenging! And to do so, we will propose you to participate in an extra game challenge from the start of your server:
- DE | Server name: Berlin | Start date 24.5
- PL | Server name: Warsaw | Start date 24.5
- Nordic | Server name: Oslo | Start date 24.5
- NL | Server name: Amsterdam | Start date 25.5
- IT | Server name: Rome | Start date 27.5
- FR | Server name: Paris | Start date 28.5
- RU | Server name: Moscow | Start date 28.5
- CZ | Server name: Prague | Start date 28.5
- GR | Server name: Athens | Start date 30.5
- RO | Server name: Bucharest | Start date 31.5
- TR | Server name: Istambul | Start date 31.5
- PT | Server name: Lisbon | Start date 1.6
- ES | Server name: Madrid | Start date 1.6
- UA | Server name: Kyiv | Start date 2.6
- US | Server name: Washington | Start date 3.6
- DE | Server name: Cologne | Start date 4.6
- “World” | Server name: London | Start date 4.6
Here are the rules:
Two weeks after the launch of your Classic Mini server (available in every country/domain) we will review the prestige level of every player. The player with the highest prestige count will be credited with 1.200 Gold! The Gold Community Hero achievement will be added to his career achievements. May the best and fastest conductors and rail strategists win!
- This challenge will run from the 3rd of June until the 17th of June (in the US Classic Mini “Washington” Server).
- Participation is free.
- Winners will get a maximum of one Gold reward and achievement – you can play as many Classic Mini servers as you’d like but to keep it fair and so as many players as possible have a chance to win, a winner can only win one time. E.g. Two weeks after launch you obtain the most prestige in the first Classic Mini server of Germany. You will be rewarded and announced as winner. If you also obtain the most prestige in Classic Mini Poland or France, the next player with the most prestige that has not won in another server will get the prize.
- Prizes (Gold and achievement) are non-transferable nor exchangeable. They are only given in the game premium currency (Gold) in the amount of 1.200 (one thousand two hundred) and in the form of a career achievement retrievable in your career page.
- By playing the Classic Mini servers, players agree to win an additional prize should they meet the conditions of the challenge, as the participation to this additional challenge is automatic.
- Players also agree that their in-game nick is mentioned in one or several of our platforms (blog, discord…) as winners of the Classic Mini additional challenge.
For gold transfer rules please visit: How to transfer Gold in Rail Nation